Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A new day-- let's clean the slate

A new day-- let's clean the slate

I'm really proud of myself yesterday I went for my morning walk there Is a hughe hill well, I ran up it. It probably only took 30-45 seconds to run up it. But, I done my usual 1/2 mile and had no leg pain that I've been experiencing lately. It goes up my leg and it's in my calf muscle as well as the muscles in my ankles. I wonder if that's shen splints?? I know they can be brought on at time because of weak muscles or even because of shoes. I know I need new shoes. I'm wanting some Nike+ for when I start using the Nike+iPod system. Maybe next time when I get paid. I'm planning on buying an iPod nano when I get paid this week. Planning on buying a refurbished one off the apple website.
Anyways, I can't wait till I get all my stuff for running with Nike+ I'm getting impatient.

I've started doing crunches. I want to do 100 crunches a day. So hopefully I can do at least 500 crunches a week. I want to do various Crunches so that I'm working various muscles in my abs. I really hope I can reduced my stomachs fat. My stomach muscles are horrible. Since having a baby my abs are just aweful. Especially my lower abs. Hopefully the crunches will help improve that area.


Sent from my iPod Touch

0 Comment Luv: