Friday, August 29, 2008

My Favorite


This is my neice Christina whom I've gotten to where I call her "T-Nut" lately. She can act really silly. She's 16 years young and she just had a bday not too long ago. This was taken about 2 years ago at my baby shower. We had a blast that day. Never had so much at a baby shower. Christina is my favorite beside my own daughter. Her mom was a teenager when she got pregnant & had her. I can remember her coming to our parents house and she'd say here hold your neice and I was instantly in love with her. Such a cutie! What happened...ok ok I'm just joking tnut. I love you girl. We've been close ever since and my only hope leah looks up to her as she has me. Christina is over my house almost every weekend. She's my rent a kid as my husband,marty says. We are planning on going to the White County Fair Tomorrow night to see the Tractor Pull. Hopefully my daughter does well with being out late. She may go to bed late. I guess its another Sunday of sleeping in.

0 Comment Luv: