Saturday, September 13, 2008

Feeling crummy

The last couple days I felt bad and I think it's really a lack of sleep. I've been in bed by 10 pm since Tuesday night but yet i'm still tired. I ran out of thyroid meds & my insurance ran out which is a story in itself. Which I know is a contributing factor of how I'm feeling lately. I didn't go over to Beths yesterday to workout and was surprised to find she never called to find out where I was?!? I'm gonna call her later to find out how things are with her. I'm gonna try and rest up this weekend and start off fresh Monday. I feel like I'm getting nowhere?!? What should I do? Keep going is my only option I guess. I'm gonna do better with getting in bed earlier. I think that's my downfall. How do others mothers do this?

Posted by ShoZu

0 Comment Luv: