Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seeing results from working out

I've been trying to do my FIRM workouts a few days a week and The FIRM promises you'll see results in just 10 workouts. Well I've been wearing these gray slacks at work today. I love these slacks and they've never really been tight but I can tell they are getting loose on me. They feel good to be in. While I got a moment to myself I sat down I'm not sure why but I looked down at my arms and I noticed they are starting to tone up and get defined. I've always wanted defined arms I might just get them yet!! I've not seen much weight loss but I've had to loose inches cause I can tell it when I put my clothes on.

Hubby asked if I've lost any weight lately. I told him I've lost 0.4 lbs he said that's good considering you've not worked out much. He said it seemed like I was loosing more when I was getting up of the mornings and going walking. My hours was changed around so the last thing I want to do is get up even earlier to workout.

Posted by ShoZu

1 Comment Luv:

Wendi said...

I can't wait for that "my clothes fit me differently" feeling. That's what we call a NonScale Goal. Congradulations!