Monday, September 1, 2008

On the Road to Sucess

I have one massive headache right now I really think the cause is a combination of lack of sleep and sinus headache! Hubby and I have had little spats all weekend it seems and it doesn't help matters! My neice came over late last night about the time I was headed to bed and she wanted to charge her ipod. I love her but,jeez!! anyways she asked if she paid for the Membership at the Local YMCA if I would go with her to go workout. I said of course!! She said it opens up at 5:30 am and doesn't close till 10:30pm so,I could always get up to workout if i decided to. But,she said she wouldn't. She wants to go in the evenings. :P I'm much more of a morning person for working out. I have tons to do of the evenings. Not,sure If the babysitter would watch the toddler for a few hours more in the evenings. I feel like if I don't do it first thing in the mornings I won't do it at all.

I'm really wanting a Wii & Wii Fit. I've heard great things about it and there is so much you can do with it. I've not walked in about 10 days now. Hopefully I can get with the plan in the next few days. My weight has hovered around 288-272 for the last too much and I so tired of making excuses and not loosing more than I have. I've got to do more. I read a blog today about her son asking her why she sits around all the time on the time in this one seat. I felt like I was her and I related to her so much. Alot of times I'm sitting and spending too much on the computer reading about weight loss and fitness and not enough time doing it. So,I have to do it!! Tonight me is going to bed early so,i can get up to go for a walk. I'm doing lunges 3X's a week and push-ups 3X's a week. I went to the grocery store earlier. I got alot of produce and I'm happy about all I've gotten. I think I done well as far as choices go. I hope everyone is having a great Holiday!

1 Comment Luv:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! This weight loss thing can be such a long, bumpy, road! But you know what you want, and you know how to get it, all thats left is the "doing" part. Good luck! I can't wait to read more. BTW- congrats on the loss this week! =)