Sunday, October 5, 2008

Is cold Season upon us?

I'm not sure when the cold season comes into effect but,everyone here at the house has been sick this past week. If I'm not better by tomorrow I won't be able to go to work. Working in Home Health If I'm sick they don't want us coming in till we are better. Because a little cold could be deadly for an elderly person. Which wouldn't exactly hurt my feelings. But,I've just felt awful so,thats why I've not been around much lately. Today I'm trying to get as much rest as possible and hopefully i will be able to go to work tomorrow. I'm downloading more music for hubby and myself today to put on our ipods.

1 Comment Luv:

Lovebug6100 said...

I saw your post on Chubby Chick's Xmas challenge and I totally feel your pain. It's been a long and trying year for me and I've only lost 20 pounds this year which is a long way from what I need to lose. But every little bit counts and I'm working super hard now to draw in motivation from others! You can do it!!!