Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Thoughts about iBlogger

I got paid today and I was so antious to get the new iblogger app from the iTunes App Store. I've waiting for a blog app to blog offline since where I work is in the boondocks and it seems like there isn't much sign of life for miles around. What can I say I love Blogging but I have no Wi-Fi at work so being able to do it offline is Very important. I have various blogs on various subjects. My weight loss blog is on blogspot. Posting on my blogspot via iblogger is okay but I was really looking forward to being able to blog using pictures and right now you can't do that using blogspot. I've read that there was going to be an update soon and you'll be able to using your flickr account but who knows when that'll be?? You can also link posts or even websites but to me that seems just too complicated. Hopefully iBlogger gets better over time.

0 Comment Luv: