Thursday, January 8, 2009

Biggest Loser Blog Edition

I joined The Biggest Loser Blog Edition just in time for the new Season Of Biggest Losers. Last Time I was just a few hours short on the cut off and sadly I didn't get to join. I'm really hoping this is the motivation that I need to get this weight off. I really need to get some weight off and get healthy again. My husband is always saying how much he adores me and loves me for me but,just how can you love anyone if you don't love yourself. I'm very unhappy with myself right now and I think alot of it has to do with me being around 265 lbs. Not sure if any of you watch Oprah and I've heard alot of Bloggers talk about her saying why did she let herself get away??? I know she has tons of money and has all the resources at her fingertips. But,in reality she is no different than the rest of us when it come to loosing weight. We let life overcome us and let things get in the way of so much. Why do we let little things like our Weight get the best of us? Its easy for anyone to say "if I just can get this weight off me then I will never go back to that lifestyle again" I for one done this several times and vowed I'd never be the Fat woman that people look down on in Public as something to frown upon but,whose Fault is it? I guess its mine and I hate to give excuses about why I've let myself go so I won't but I do know that I can still pick up the pieces and move forward.

Being a Stay at Home Mother I don't have the $$MONEY$$ to be able to go to an awesome Gym but,I do have a few resources to still be able to workout in the comfort of my own home.
DVDs,treadmill,Wii

I'm thinking of Buying me a New Treadmill soon and maybe I can get some serious walking and maybe even running done. My husband has promised to get me a New Wii-Fit by the end of January if we can find one. Most of the stores have been sold out.

My Goal is to loose 10% by the end of the Challenge thats 26.4 lbs so that would make me at 237.6 not exactly where I want to be but hey we got to start somewhere,right?

I've not really got a Diet but,I do have alot Of Weight Watcher Recipes so Take a Gander at my recipes if you are interested.

12 Comment Luv: