Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans

Some of you may have seen the movie with Richard Thomas called The Christmas Box or Timepeice which both was movies based on Richard Paul Evans books of the same name as the movies. I've not read those 2 books but,I know the movies where very heart- warmimg.
Finding Noel is about a man from Alabama that moves to a town and meet a young lady by the name of Macy and she helps him when he has car trouble. He is a man down on his luck. They become good friends and in this book he thinks she was sent to save him but sometimes there are people sent to us to save us so we might save them. Its really a heart-breaking story and its really hard to put this book down. You can easily sit down and easily read this book in a few hours or even a few days. It took awhile for me. Lately I've had such a hard time reading. But,I've been making a point of reading a book before bedtime for 10-15 mins. So maybe that will help me get into loving reading again. I would recommend any of Richard Paul Evans books and I think any of his books would be good to read during the Christmas Season. I finished this a week ago and I know its a Christmas book so,I was trying to finish it so I can do a review.





0 Comment Luv: